Welcome to the Friends of Nancy Island & Wasaga Beach Park
The Friends of Nancy Island Historic Site and Wasaga Beach Park is a non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to furthering the educational and interpretive programs of Wasaga Beach Provincial Park and Nancy Island Historic Site. Find out more about the goals of the Friends of Nancy Island!
Summer 2020 (updated July 31)
Thinking of visiting Wasaga Beach Provincial Park? Here’s what you need to know:
All of our Beach Areas are now open for the season. Are you planning to visit us? Here are a few suggestions for being a responsible visitor.
- Keep your group size to 10 people or less
- Practice physical distancing at all times
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly (but not in the lake)
- No games or sports on the beach
- Use single pole umbrellas only (not tents)
- Take all your trash with you, or makes sure it ends up in a garbage can
- Do not disturb the environment, including removing vegetation, rocks or driftwood
- Keep your dog off the beach, unless in the designated pet area at Beach Area 3
- No smoking, vaping, alcohol or glass
- If you are not feeling well, please plan to visit another day
Please note that reduced parking is in effect. Plan your visit accordingly.
Welcome Centre, 119 Mosley Street, is open Thursdays through Mondays, July 30-September 7, 2020. Hours 10am-5pm.